From the visionary founder of OneTaste and the creator of OM—a groundbreaking practice that redefines orgasm from a woman’s point of view—comes the first-ever complete guide to OM in book form. Slow Sex: The Art and Craft of the Female Orgasm is all you need to revolutionize your orgasm in just fifteen minutes a day. The practice that #1 New York Times bestselling author of The 4-Hour Body calls “the keys to the kingdom,” OM unlocks a woman’s orgasm so she can connect more deeply to her partner and her own sexual desire.
Women report increased sexual interest, more energy, and a new relationship to their hunger. Men report more confidence, more satisfaction, and more sex. With these benefits, it’s no surprise OM has become the daily practice of thousands. But how to get started?
Nicole Daedone will walk you step-by-step through:
- The three deceptively simple ingredients to a whole new orgasm
- A Ten-day OM Starter Program that will kickstart your turn-on
- A complete troubleshooting guide
- Secrets women need to know about men, and men need to know about women
- How to take what you learn in OM to revolutionize your “regular sex” life, from oral to intercourse